Funding for this scholarship is provided by Dr. Magnolia Tulod-Printz, a former recipient of the UPAAW scholarship. This scholarship is available to undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate college students.
The 2016 scholarship is a one-time award given to undergraduate up to post-graduate college students.
- Up to $1000 will be awarded based on the criteria of merit and financial need.
- Recipient(s) must submit verification of enrollment to the institution he is attending in order to receive his award.
- A scholarship not claimed by December 31st of the year of award will be forfeited
A. Eligibility for Scholarship
- Filipino parentage.
- Resident of Wisconsin.
- GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student in a 2- or 4-year college in Wisconsin. Graduate and post-graduate students in Wisconsin, training for professional degrees, are eligible to apply.
B. Application Requirements
- Transcript of college academic records
- Work history
- Co-curricular activities
- Community activities
- Submission of 300-word essay on educational and career goals, personal values, experiences and cause(s) that compel him to seek advanced training and education.
- Financial information that indicates financial need.
- Deadline for submission of application is July 15, 2016.
Download Application Form Now: UPAA-W Tulod-Printz Scholarship Application Form CY16
For more information or questions, please email Joselito J. Conti at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414.828.8816